10 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE HAVING YOUR CAR REPAIRED
Over the years we have been asked many different questions about insurance. The best source to gain information regarding your specific policy, deductible,
allowances, uninsured motorist coverage, rental coverage, etc. is your insurance agent or insurance company.
Here are a few tips from us that will assist in choosing a professional organization to repair and warranty your vehicle.
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Protect its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. Call us at 1-877-782-2022. We can get towing set up to move your vehicle safely.
- Some insurance companies like you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at one
of our shops and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there. Always safety first, there is no need to have it towed multiple times.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal. If you have any questions of the one you have, let us go over it with you.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. There are laws to prevent
this in Washington State. At Precision Collision, we guarantee our workmanship so can rely on us.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work or use non-OEM parts. If you're not sure why one estimate
is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that uses top quality paint and expert technicians. They can make the differences in the quality of the job.
- Check with the shop to schedule transportation or rental car set up upon delivery of your car to the shop.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty. We guarantee all our work for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. We want to work for you.