At Precision Collision Auto Body, we're happy to help you navigate through the insurance process. We have trained personnel on staff that are familiar
with the paperwork and priorities of every company we work with. Our Professional Team is prepared to serve as your advocate with the responsible
insurance company to handle your collision repair claim. Visit a Precision Collision Auto Body location today, one of our friendly staff members
will be happy to assist you with your repair needs.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- At Precision Collision, we will work with any insurance company to get your vehicle repaired. By law you are not required to get more than one estimate,
or take your car to the 'Preferred Repair Shop' per an insurance company's request.
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights
and obligations that you should be aware of, be sure to review your policy regularly.
- You may have the repair facility of your choice do the repairs on your vehicle. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance
company a reasonable amount of time to inspect and approve damage prior to repairing it.
- Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as wheel alignments or re-aiming your headlamps. It is your
car, you want it repaired to factory specifications.